Product liability claims can demand extensive resources and a detailed understanding of the law from an insurance defense law firm. These cases require time, attention and thorough preparation. At Hozubin, Moberly, Lynch & Associates, we meet the challenge of product liability claims and insurance defense matters with our years of legal experience. We exclusively handle insurance defense claims for carriers, their insureds and self-insureds, and field the right technology and legal knowledge to be skilled and professional in complex litigation.
Our lawyers employ a range of strategies to minimize costs and legal exposure for our clients. We use cutting edge technology and litigation management software to streamline the process and explore available options under mediation and arbitration. We seek to avoid costly litigation whenever possible. If we are driven to defend a client in court, we develop factual and legal defenses based on a concrete understanding of the law and proven litigation strategies.
As an experienced insurance defense firm, we draw upon a proven history of product liability defense work that includes cases involving:
- Heavy equipment (swage press, gravel screener, earth mover)
- Oil field equipment (flexible drilling pipe, generators, drilling equipment)
- Construction tools (drywall benches and nail guns)
- Pharmaceuticals (generic aspirin, diet supplements, cosmetic products)
- Propane gas (transmission and storage devices)
- Boilers and large electrical generators
- Air compressors (portable and large floor mounted)
- Elevators and escalators (including controller systems, hydraulic jack units and treads)
- Roofing materials and their installation
- Bicycles (manufacturers and retailers)
- Indoor swimming pools, large sea life tanks, and related equipment
- Marine survival suits
- Synthetic rope
- Ammunition manufacturers and reloaders
- Medical devices
We strive to provide a high level of service and attention for all clients, and we are proud to have been recognized by independent organizations for the quality of our practice.