Business liability and insurance defense covers a broad spectrum of claims and industries. At Hozubin, Moberly, Lynch & Associates, our attorneys are equipped with the resources, experience and commitment to outstanding client service to take on all insurance defense needs, including high-value complex litigation.
We employ a range of strategies and tools on behalf of insurers, their insureds and the self-insured to minimize costs, while driving toward a positive resolution. We work with cutting edge technology and software to enable our firm to thoroughly and efficiently prepare a case and devise proven strategies.
We are proud to have established a proven record of success representing a wide array of Alaska businesses and commercial entities. We have taken on general liability and specialized policy claims, involving:
- Residential and Out-Patient Care Facilities
- Construction contractors — defective construction & personal injury
- Electrical and natural gas utilities and contact and damage to facilities claims
- Electrical contractors — defective work and persona injury claims
- Hotels and motels
- Restaurants and bars
- Roofing — defective installation and defective materials
- Paving — defective work and personal injury claims